Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{A New Start}

Welcome to Sprinkles & Hay!

My name is Kayla. Welcome to my blog about the day in the life of a small town Idaho girl. I decided that it was time for me to get a start on one of my New Years resolutions, start a new blog that documents my life as I see it. As some of you may remember I started a baking blog last year, but did not keep up on it due to being overloaded with school and work and not having the time to do weekly baking. So this year I decided to give my self a new start! A brand new blog with brand new topics.

Why the name Sprinkles and Hay? Well, the blog is a mix of my everyday experiences, to my baking binges, and everything in between.


A little more about me? I am from a small farming community. My thirteen classmates and I graduated from high school in May 2009. I now attend Lewis-Clark State College and am majoring in Math Education {to become a teacher of math, yes MATH}. Between school and work I am quite busy, but I still make time bake, craft, and spend time with family and friends.

I look forward to sharing my baking experiences, quirky crafts, and daily stories with all of you.

TTFN - Ta Ta For Now,


No comments:

Post a Comment