Friday, March 9, 2012

{Frosting Discovery}

This weekend I decided to make some cinnamon rolls for Clayton. He has been bugging me for a while to make them for him again, since it has been several months since I made the last batch.


Let me tell you, they were delectable. The last time I made cinnamon rolls I made a quadruple batch of cream cheese frosting and put the extra in the freezer. I was a little apprehensive to do it, because I thought that it might change the way the frosting tasted.After putting it on the rolls, I realized that there was only one difference between making it fresh and freezing it. I didn't have to make the frosting this time. It makes my baking life so much easier.



I think I will make large batches of frosting for now on, because I might as well make the mess once not multiple times and it makes the long process of making cinnamon rolls that much easier.

Do any of you have something that makes your life that much easier but just throwing it in the freezer? Leave a comment and make everyone's life that much easier!

TTFN - Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment