Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{The 10 Week Adventure}

Every year around Mid-January an epic 10 week adventure begins. Can anyone guess what adventure this is? I'll give you a hint, check out the picture below.


If you guessed trapshooting then you are 100% correct.


Trapshooting is something that I started my Sophomore year of high school and have continued it since. It is so much fun. and is something I look forward to every Sunday during the 10 week.


For those of you who don't know what it is, simple put, the object of the sport is to shoot the clay bird as it comes flying out of the trap house (the green thing) at a speed of 42 mph.

For more information about trapshooting check out this link.

Now for a skill quiz! Can you see the bird in the picture below? Look hard, I promise it's there.

Did you find? If not, do not fret, The picture below highlights where the bird is located.




Have any of you ever shot trap?


TTFN - Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment