Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{Coeur'd Alene Resort}

This weekend the family and I went for a weekend of fun and relaxation in Spokane and Coeur'd Alene. The first night we stayed the night at Oxford Suites in the Spokane Valley and had a delicious dinner right there in the hotel. The second night we planned to stay at the Coeur'd Alene Resort, but when we go to the resort we had a great surprise. 

They upgraded us to their Lake View rooms for free! The rooms were great and the view was amazing. Unfortunately this we Sunday afternoon and I could not stay the night due to school being in the morning. 

I thought I would share a few pictures that I snapped before I had to leave. 


Half of our room with the lake in the background. 
The other half of the room. 

The fireplace in our room 
On the way to the bathroom
The shower and tub.

Views from the balcony.
 



TTFN - Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment