Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{The Wonders of Pinterest}

Today I decided that I wanted to let the world know how wonderful Pinterest is.

If you have never been to it . . . GO NOW! It is the best site for everything.

I could spend hours, and have, on there just looking at DIY crafts, new food recipes, cute clothes, hair and makeup ideas, drooling over ideas for dream house, I think you get the ides.

At first sight I was a bit skeptical. Why in the heck do I need to be invited? Is it some secret that only "the cool kids" area aloud to be apart of?

Even though I was skeptical I requested an invite, and patiently waited for a response. OK, well maybe not so patiently, more like checking my email 5 times a day waiting for a confirmation that I could join this glorious site.

Once I got my invite I immediately hopped on over there and started my new obsession.

When ever I get bored, watch t.v., or pretty much whenever I have a chance I am browsing Pinterest for the next great idea.

Here are a few of the great crafts things I have found on Pinterest thus far.

I found this sign with a step-by-step tutorial on how to make it. It is a beautiful antique looking sign make with two colors of paint, sandpaper, and an old 2x4 board.

The last time I went to Disneyland I had this concoction called a Dole Whip, let me tell you it was delicious! So, you can imagine my excitement when I came along a recipe for a copy cat of it!
I think this is pretty self explanatory, but if not, look how pretty this laundry room is, not only do I want my laundry room to look like this someday, I want it to be this organized.

If you are not apart of Pinterest yet, hit me up, I will send you an invite. All I need is your email address.

TTFN - Ta Ta For Now,


No comments:

Post a Comment