Thursday, February 2, 2012

{The Diaper Bouquet}

 

I decided that I would create a quick post about a diaper bouquet that I made for Clayton's sister's baby shower. I think it turned out great. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of how I made it step by step, so I will just try to explain the best I can.



First off the supplies that you will be needing is:
  • A package of diapers (depending on how large you want your bouquet will depend on how many you need, I think I used about 40)
  • Washcloths
  • Hats, Onsies, or other pieces of clothing. 
  • Fake flowers
  • Stickers
  • Basket
Below is the process that I completed when making the bouquet. 
  • Roll all of the diapers up and secure one end with a rubber band. 
  • Take the side of the diaper not secured with the rubber band and fold out top to resemble a flower. Set aside. 
  • Roll the clothing to resemble a flower. I followed the instructions in the following YouTube Video. 


  • I took wooden skewers and placed the diapers onto the skewers and started to assemble them around the basket, filling in the blank spots as I went. 
  • I suggest just experimenting and use your own personal touch. 
Here is the final version at the baby shower. 

TTFN - Ta Ta For Now, 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That's so cool. I always make a diaper cake. Next time someone has a baby, I'm making this. Thanks for the cool idea.

    ReplyDelete