I decided that I would create a quick post about a diaper bouquet that I made for Clayton's sister's baby shower. I think it turned out great. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of how I made it step by step, so I will just try to explain the best I can.
First off the supplies that you will be needing is:
- A package of diapers (depending on how large you want your bouquet will depend on how many you need, I think I used about 40)
- Hats, Onsies, or other pieces of clothing.
- Fake flowers
Below is the process that I completed when making the bouquet.
- Roll all of the diapers up and secure one end with a rubber band.
- Take the side of the diaper not secured with the rubber band and fold out top to resemble a flower. Set aside.
- Roll the clothing to resemble a flower. I followed the instructions in the following YouTube Video.
- I took wooden skewers and placed the diapers onto the skewers and started to assemble them around the basket, filling in the blank spots as I went.
- I suggest just experimenting and use your own personal touch.
Here is the final version at the baby shower.
TTFN - Ta Ta For Now,